D.El.Ed. Admission Procedure
The rules and regulation of the admission into 2 years D.El.Ed. course Has been fixed by the Govt. of W.B. under the guidance of W.B.B.P.E. The Examine body of this course is W.B.B.P.E also.
Admission Procedure is given below- ( Intake- 100)
- Candidate Should an Indian Citizen
- Should pass the H.S. (10+2) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Council/University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate. In SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman categories- 45% marks in aggregate. The calculation of percentage shall be made on the basis of the best five scores Excluding EVS score.
- Age- not be above 35 Years, 40 Years of age for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH as on the publication of the advertisement of the year.
- Medium of Instruction- Must have studied Language at 10+2 as a compulsory subject
- 4% seats reserve for Vocational Candidate, 50% marks at the +2 level and must have English as a Language subject in the vocational subject. Candidates have gate any facilities for Backwardness or P.H.
- Reservation of seats shall be made as per this State Govt. norms and the course fees and admission fees shall be set by the State Govt.- W.B./W.B.B.P.E
- 10% of the total intake of this self financed Non-Govt. Institution shall be reserved under "Management Quota"
- Mode of Selection- In order of merit on the basis of the percentage of the marks obtained at the Higher Secondary Examination calculated
- Session would be started from the month of July of the academic year
- The admission form and prospectus will available from this institution after the publication of advertisement for the
B.Ed. Admission Procedure
The rules and regulation of the admission into 2 years B.Ed. course Has been fixed by the Govt. of W.B. under the guidance of Burdwan University The Examine body of this course is Burdwan University also. The academic session of this college will be started from 2017-18.
Admission Procedure is given below- ( Intake- 100)
- Candidate Should an Indian Citizen.
- Age- Shall not be exceed 38 years on 30th June 2017. There shall be relaxation of 5 years in favour of fresh PWD category candidates.
- Reservation- 22% & 6% of total seats shall be kept reserved for SC & ST candidates (both fresh & deputed) respectively and PWD candidate will enjoy a 3% reservation in each of the categories i.e. in SC, ST and in the unreserved or General category.
- Eligibility- Candidates (both fresh and deputed) with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's degree and /or in the Master's degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, or Bachelor's in Engineering or technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, be eligible for application. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in favour of Sc, ST & PWD categories. N.B- 50% or 45% marks (as the case may be) in Bachelor's degree with Hons. May determined either on the basis of Hons. marks only or on the basis of Hons. marks and marks of the elective subjects taken together.
- As per the Govt. order no. 330- Edn.(CS)/ES/EE/10M-16/15, dated- 06-04-15, ratio for home University students and other University students shall be 80:20.
- As per the Govt. Order no. 330- Edn.(CS)/ES/EE/10M-16/15, dated- 06-04-15, in self-financing B.Ed colleges 20% seats are to be reserved for untrained in-service/deputed teachers of classes IX to XII. If the seats reserved for deputed teachers, remain vacant, they will be de-reserved and offered to the fresh candidate.
a) For Deputed Candidates of all categories (Gen., SC, ST & PWD), provisional Rank list shall be prepared
on the basis of their approved length of service. In case of same length of service of two or more
candidates, the 2nd and 3rd criteria shall be Academic Score and Date of Birth respectively.
b) Separate list for deputed applicants shall be prepared as per the following groups :
i) Language & Social Science Group : (Beng., Eng., Sans., Hin., Geo., Hist., Pol. Sc./Socio.,
Phil., Edn., Eco., Music, Commerce)
ii) Life Science Group : (Zoo., Bot., Physio., Bio-tech., Nutri, Micro-bio., Env.Sc.)
iii) Physical Science Group : (Phy., Elect., Chem., Bio-chem.),
iv) Math./Stat./Comp. Application/Comp. Sc./Engineering or Technology.
c) For Fresh Candidates of all categories (Gen., SC, ST & PWD), subject wise provisional Rank list
shall be prepared on the basis of their Grade Points to be computed as per the
following norms :
i) 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at the M.P.(S.E.) or Equivalent Examination.
ii) 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at the H.S.(10+2) or Equivalent Examination.
iii) a) 15% of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Gen.) Examination
b) 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. or equivalent
Examination [% of marks obtained in this case must be computed considering the
marks of Hons. subject only
iv) 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at Post Graduate Examination.
v) a) Ad hoc 5 marks shall be awarded for M. Phil. Degree or,
b) Ad hoc 8 marks shall be awarded for Ph. D. degree.
(Candidates with M. Phil. & Ph. D. degrees both, only 8 marks be awarded).
8. Application form along with information sheet will be available from the sells counter of the Burdwan University, Rajbati, Bardhaman and this B.Ed college after the publication of advertisement for the admission 2 years B.Ed. programme for the session 2017-18.
9. Online application facilities for the admission is also available.
10. Selection shall be made through central counseling